Monday, October 19, 2015

Training Week 2: Check!

I've been so up and down these past few years, in terms of consistency with training and feeling good in my body, so it feels really good to be able to successfully complete week two of training as planned. Now granted, I haven't set up an aggressive training plan but I think it is important to have a conservative, attainable schedule and to build up slowly, both for my body and mind.

Fortunately this fancy watch keeps the motivation high as I set two more records: 5 km in 20:36 and a long run of 7.2km! Again, I trained 5 days including two 30' runs and a short hill workout. I totaled 27 km for the week, up from 22 km last week.

I think posting these workouts in my blog also helps to keep me consistent so that next week I'll have a full report to give again!

No comments:

Post a Comment